brew info gets stuck
I managed my Mac with SaltStack.
For some reasons, it gets stuck when running
1[INFO ] Executing command '/usr/local/bin/brew info --json=v1 --installed' as user 'quanta' in directory '/Users/quanta'
As usual, whenever you get a problem, let’s enable debug mode to see what happens:
1brew info --json=v1 --installed -d
Now I can see that it stucked at drone/drone repo. By just untap this repo, and it’s solved.
Tags: saltstack brew
- Docker rootless keeps restarting?
- gocloud - writing data to a bucket: 403
- Terraform failed to acquire state lock: 403: Access denied., forbidden
- Docker Compose healthcheck
- condition form of depends_on in docker-compose version 3