condition form of depends_on in docker-compose version 3
As version 3 no longer supports the
condition form of
depends_on, what is the alternative way to wait for a container to be started completely?
From 1.27.0, 2.x and 3.x are merged with COMPOSE_SPEC schema.
version is now optional. So, you can just remove it and specify a condition as before:
1services: 2 web: 3 build: . 4 depends_on: 5 redis: 6 condition: service_healthy 7 redis: 8 image: redis 9 healthcheck: 10 test: ["CMD", "redis-cli", "ping"] 11 interval: 1s 12 timeout: 3s 13 retries: 30
Tags: docker-compose healthcheck docker
- Docker Compose healthcheck
- Let's Encrypt too many certificates already issued
- plugins/docker failed to resolve Keycloak hostname?
- Why my golang docker container exits immediately (code 127)?
- gocloud - writing data to a bucket: 403